Individuals facing insurmountable debt problems may be forced to consider pursuing bankruptcy protection. Unfortunately, it can be extremely difficult for those without a previous background in the law to fully understand the range of legal options available in this situation. For this reason, the Raleigh bankruptcy lawyers of the Bradford Law Offices, PLLC have compiled the following list of informative articles on different topics relating to bankruptcy law and similar issues. If the information you’re looking for isn’t currently here, check back soon, as we will periodically be updating this page with new articles.
If you would like to speak directly with a qualified member of our legal team about your situation, please contact our offices today at (919) 758-8879.
- 3 Common Bankruptcy Myths
- 3 Elements of an Undue Hardship Petition
- Are Disability Benefits Affected by Bankruptcy?
- Benefits of Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Benefits of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Can I Change my Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Case to Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- Can I File for Bankruptcy a Second Time?
- Can I Keep My Car if I File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- Chapter 7 vs. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Debts You Cannot Discharge in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Does Bankruptcy Affect My Chance at Getting a Loan in the Future?
- Finding the Right Bankruptcy Attorney for You
- How does Bankruptcy Affect Credit?
- How Does My Bankruptcy Affect My College Student’s Financial Aid?
- How to Rebuild Your Credit After Bankruptcy
- Important Bankruptcy Exemptions You Should Know
- Information You Need Before Filing for Bankruptcy
- Risk of Purchasing Luxury Expenses before Filing for Bankruptcy
- Seven Steps to Take to Build Back Credit After Bankruptcy
- The Basics of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- The Means Test
- Two Important Facts about the Truth in Lending Act
- What Is The Difference Between Chapter 11 And Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- What Is The Difference Between Chapter 7 And Chapter 11 Bankruptcy?
- When Can the IRS Take My House?