Struggling with debt can be extremely difficult. Whether you run a business or have personal financial problems, you may have a number of questions about your legal rights and options moving forward. In order to provide our clients and potential clients with the information they need, the Raleigh bankruptcy lawyers of the Bradford Law Offices, PLLC have compiled the following list of frequently asked questions and their answers relating to issues concerning bankruptcy and similar legal issues.
If your question isn’t here, or you would like to speak directly with a qualified member of our legal team, please contact our offices today by calling (919) 758-8879.
- Can I keep my home if I file for bankruptcy?
- Can I rent a home or apartment after filing for bankruptcy?
- Do I need a bankruptcy lawyer?
- Do I still have to pay child support if I file for bankruptcy?
- Does my spouse have to file for bankruptcy if I do?
- How do I decide which type of bankruptcy is best for my family?
- How does bankruptcy affect my credit score?
- If I file for bankruptcy, can I keep my business open and operating?
- Is there a limit on the number of times I can file for bankruptcy?
- Should I file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- What is a Chapter 13 repayment plan?
- What is an automatic stay?
- What is the difference between unsecured and secured debts?
- Who is informed about my bankruptcy filing?
- Why Is Borrowing from Your Family Is a Bad Idea?
- Will future employers be told of my bankruptcy?